Screen Resolution Error at Installation.
Bumjenga's Scroll In A Box needs at least 1024 X 768 screen resolution to work adequately. Most PCs should come standard at this minimum recommended resolution. However if your computer is set to any lower (800 X 600) all you have to do is change your settings and the software will install just fine. It's very easy. See the instructions copied from the windows help files below. If you need someone to walk you through it, simply call the support line and we will be more than happy to assist your further.
To change your screen resolution
1. Open Display in Control Panel.
* To open Display, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
2. On the Settings tab, under Screen resolution, drag the slider to at least 1024 X 768, and then click Apply.
3. When prompted to apply the settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment.
4. Once your screen resolution changes, you have 15 seconds to confirm the change. Click Yes to confirm the change; click No or do nothing to revert to your previous setting.